Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Write me up a Prescription



One of the reasons I love my job is that I work with such an amazing group of people.  On a busy morning on the unit, I was rushing through the nursing station when I saw the most cheerful dress. 

Me: Oh my gosh, I just love your dress
T.S: (Big smile as she says) I stalked this dress at Armani Exchange until it was marked down to the final clearance price. 

This is how I started off my morning… admiring my pretty colleague / friend, T.S. This amazing woman is a Pharmacist at the hospital. Not only is she fantastic at her job, she’s a mom of two boys, a marathon runner, and a fashion hunter. 

I love that she added a bright pink cardigan to pick up the pink in the dress. Imagine how easily this dress can translate into after work fun. I can just picture how amazing this dress would look with a pair of pink heels and some big jewelry.












 Pink Cardigan: Old Navy
Dress: Armani Exchange

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty dress! She looks gorgeous in it. The bright pink cardigan is the icing on the cake.
    XO Wil Harris

    ReplyDelete