Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Mischa Barton Moment



As usual, I have one of my insane ideas that I can’t stop thinking about unit I try it. What is it this week you ask? Headbands. 

Never mind that my forehead is the size of a football field (please don’t feel bad this is just a fact, that’s why I have bangs), I was determined to try out this look. Stars like Mischa Barton, and my real life friends, like Ms. H. B. always look so stylish with their headbands. 

I was on a mission. I decided to stop by Ardenes for a cheap headband. There were TONS of different styles. Since I was going for a Boho sort of look, I decided on a braided thin band with three beige flowers.  

Thank goodness the band was $3.00. 

I tried it. I’m over it. Onto the next! Good thing I don’t take myself so serious – or spend too much money on these crazy ideas.







Do you rock headbands? 


No comments:

Post a Comment