Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Look Around


One of the best parts about being a girl is to check out what your girlfriends are wearing. I am always inspired by what others wear, or as I refer to it: street fashion.

Here are a couple of winning looks for consideration. 

Casual Chic

I love the casual look of a white linen cargo shit paired with an amazing yellow beaded necklace and navy jeans! The metal sheen in the silver flats helps to complement the white shirt while also pulling the look together. I love love love the canary yellow necklace.  Now this is effortlessly cool.








Shirt: Aeropostale 
Necklace: R&W
Pants: H & M 
Shoes: Forever XXI



The Printed Pant 

I was extremely inspired by Ms. Y. B.’s graphic pant. I remember being OBSESSED with graphic pants years back and I am happy to see them back in the spotlight. It’s best to pair a simple top or a solid colour so that there isn’t too much going on.  I think we will be seeing more graphic pants this summer. 

 

Top: Dynamite 
Pants: Forever XXI 
Necklace: Anthropologie 
Purse: Coach
Bracelet: Gift
Earrings: Aldo 
Shoes: Aldo


 

The Graphic Tee and Blazer

E has an amazing sense of style. She always has something which makes you stop and take notice. She came over looking quite rock and roll chic. Check out the chunky jewelry, which really makes the entire outfit stand out. A simple graphic tee is paired with a black blazer and patterned leggings.






Tiger Top: Zara 
Blazer: Zara 
Leggings: Express 
Ring: Expressions (Bay)
Bracelet: Evernew 
Shoes: Nine West


No comments:

Post a Comment