Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Life in Motion

I have been MIA for the last few weeks. The reason… school, planning for my sister’s wedding festivities, familia, work, and time with my lover.

Here are a few pictures of my fashion files over the last few weeks. 

Trending

Black on Gold / Vintage Chic 


There is something very sexy about a red lip, simple black clothing, and gold jewelry. 

Necklace: Forever XXI



Statement Necklace


Even the most boring outfit can be transformed with a statement necklace. This was a gift from my mother-in-law! I love the multi-colour hammer effect.



Necklace: Hazel & Jools (Main Street)


Shopping 

 Pleated Dresses

Shopping with my sister is one of my favourite things to do. We usually convince the sales associates to let us go into one fitting room. It's more fun to see each other's reactions and mishaps than the actual clothes sometimes. We both loved the detail on these dresses, so they came home with us.


BCBG


Bright Pedicures 


Summer is just around the corner. One of the best accessories is to have your nails painted. I actually really like China Glaze nail polish - but I admit this might be a little too bright for some skin tones.





Scull Accessories

I'm loving the olive green and beige scull scarf. Check out the gold detailing. Now this is just fabulous.

Scarf: Dynamite





What have you been up to? Find anything fabulous lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment