Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Double the Pleasure



Organization is the key to success. I’m sure that we have all heard this at some point in our lives. Well anyway, I am a pretty organized person. I love to make lists and I have binders and a filing cabinet to organize our paper lives.  But nothing is more fun than organizing my closet.

If you live in a small space, you know that every inch counts. ;)

I need all the space I can get in my closet so my sister told me to invest in space saving hangers. This was a bit of a difficult pill to swallow as I had invested in gorgeous wooden hangers about four years ago. I love the look of wooden hangers so I resisted the urge to believe my sister. I should have known better. After all, the woman has enough clothing to fill an uptown boutique.

To my surprise, I came across an amazing sale on these space saving hangers at Costco. A pack of 35 hangers for $7.99! I walked out with two boxes.

The verdict? They really do work. They are so much less bulky and I love the fact that dresses and strappy tops don’t slide off. Sister, you were right.

If you are thinking of upgrading your hangers, the slim fits are the way to go. 









No slip space saving hangers by D.U.O
 

No comments:

Post a Comment