Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Block it to the Max



The weather is gorgeous here in beautiful Vancouver. To celebrate the start of the season, husband and I decided to walk along the boardwalk to the Boathouse for drinks and appetizers.

I already had my nails did… so why not just go all out. I decided to colour block – TO THE MAX.

Purple top, blue skinnies, and my big yellow bag is what I decided to wear. I was worried about pulling this off but it worked quite well. I did my hair in a loose braid to keep things casual and fun.

I decided to bring along my new asymmetrical sweater – which I adore by the way.  I bought it on sale for $20.00 from a random store at the Sky Train station. The same store that I bought the blue dress I blogged about. The cable knit sweater feels luxurious.

Date night and outfit success!


Are you enjoying the sunshine?





















Purple Top: Dynamite 
Blue Jeans: Papaya (store)
Purse: Naturalizer 
Flip Flops: Walmart 
Sweater: Cubic World (store)

No comments:

Post a Comment