Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

What a Winner



Browsing though my blog posts / photos makes it apparent that I find a lot of my stuff at Winners. 

Well I was just delighted to hear that this blog inspired Ms J. M to stroll through Winners in search of something fabulous.

To her surprise, she found a few really cute outfits, including the dress pictured below. This gorgeous social worker always looks posh – and I think that coral pink really is one of her colours. 

My rules for shopping at Winners: 

 

1. Do not shop on an empty stomach because you have to be patient and you need time
2. Shop in the “Junior” section as they have the most trendy items
3. Start browsing in your size section but then always do a quick scan through the other sizes as there are often items of clothing hung up incorrectly  
4. If the store has a jewelry counter, don’t forget to browse through before leaving as they have a clearance section with a few well priced pieces
5. When in doubt, buy it to take it home and try it on. You can always return but I promise you that you won't be able to find it again. 



Dress: Winners / Ring: From Grandma




My latest find

 



Are you a fan of Winners or would you rather scratch an eye out than browse through the racks? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ramona! Checked out your blog and it's awesome! Tina Sekhon

    ReplyDelete