Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Chains, Ripps, and a Hit of Pink

I love pink. But sometimes the colour can look overly feminine. I mean that's fine if it's the look you are going for, but I prefer to toughen it up most of the time.

To accomplish the look, I paired a pretty feminine shirt with a few harder pieces, like ripped jeans and heavy jewelry.

Whenever I wear jeans with rips in them, my dad always says (insert Sri Lankan accent here) "oh man, Ramona, can't you afford a proper pair of jeans?" I've given up trying to explain. 

Ripped jeans, hot pink sheer shirt, and leopard jewelry... Oh my! Too much? Perhaps for some, I think I should have added a chain. ;)










 Pink shirt: Dynamite
Jeans: "Lucy" Dylan George (Winners) 
Necklaces (tag and elephant): Forever XXI
Earrings: Little shop in Lac La Biche (go figure) 

No comments:

Post a Comment