Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

LBD Scarf Organizer

Are you a big fan of scarves? I am! I think they are the perfect accessory to an outfit.

The problem I have is that I am often running through the house like a crazy woman trying to locate a specific scarf. I have been looking for an organizer for my scarves for quite a while, but I could never find a gadget that I actually liked.

Storing scarves can be a bit tricky. My hubby always makes some sort of a comment as my scarves are usually occupying most of the hangers in our coat closet and getting in his way. 

Enter Umbra's Little Black Dress Hanging Scarf Organizer. 

This delightful and practical gadget was a gift from my darling mom. I couldn't stop smiling when I got it. It's super gorgeous as it takes the shape of a little black dress. This organizer allows me to quickly see all of my scarves together. 

Love this fashion gadget organizer! 

How do you store your scarves? 














Umbra Organizer: Pharmasave - they have so many cute fashion products 
(Columbia Square, New Westminster)

No comments:

Post a Comment