Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Gifted

A girl can have all the most amazing outfits in the world, but what would be the point if she didn’t have an amazing girlfriend to shop with, laugh with, and make horrible fashion mishaps with!


Our friendship spans over 20 years, and my beautiful friend, E. Z. and I have gone through every possible style you can think of. One piece body suits, jean vests, and coloured jeans with patchwork… you name it, we’ve worn it.

She was looking oh so fab the other day, so I couldn’t resist but take a few pictures of her outfit. I also wanted to highlight the earrings that she gave me, from a little boutique in New West called Brick and Mortar Living. E always finds these amazing little local shops.

How cool are these leaf asymmetrical earrings? 

A cherrished friend and a new pair of earrings. I am gifted!  




Jacket: ONLY (Below the Belt)
Red shirt: Naked Zebra (Below the Belt)  
Shoes: Calvin Klein (Winners)
Jeans: Wit & Wisdom (Nordstrom)







No comments:

Post a Comment