Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

The Red Lip

I was casually browsing the overwhelming isles at Sephora when a sultry Russian came up to me and asked if I wanted to try on some lipstick. I was about to say no as I only wear chapstick with a bit of gloss if needed. But I thought why not!

She pulled out a Red with a hit of pink. I immediately said "oh no I can't wear that." She proceeded to tell me that with my dark hair and brown eyes, I should almost always wear red and she added that the men will love it - in her sultry Russian accent.

She was right, my hubby really likes this.

Most importantly, I LOVE RED LIPSTICK.

It finishes off your look. Ripped jeans and a white shirt with a red lip screams sexy as much as it does with a little black dress.

What's your colour? 



Lipstick: Sephora Rouge Passion Red 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban 
Scarf: Winners


No comments:

Post a Comment