Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

Everyday Inspiration

One of my favourite things to do is people watch, which often involves taking in their various styles and finding my own interpretations.  

Here is a look at other trend setters this week. 

 

1. Business casual done right: a mix of high and low 

Miss K. K. is always wearing somthing fabulous. For her Aritizia pants to her YSL ring, she knows how to put an outfit together. I love the edgy skull scarf - from a little shop called Muse. Well done lady!  













2. The prefect pant: Aritzia Elliott pants


The gorgeous girl who wears this swears by the comfot as much as the style. I might just have to cough up the cash for these babies! The fit is amazing as it is made with bi-stretch cotton (ok that came straight from the Aritzia webiste).
Ps - Check out those cute MK flats.



 3. Colour blocking 

I was sitting in Starbucks when this bright pop of apple green caught my eye. This pretty lady has a personality as bright and happy as her outfit. The jacket is from Old Navy and the pants are from Forever XXI.

I love happy people and I need to remeber to wear more colour!






No comments:

Post a Comment