Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun



What a night it was. 
My gorgeous sister turned 28! We are actually the same age for 6 days. So to celebrate beautiful Linda, her girlfriends got together for a girls’ night out. 



I decided to go with one of my go-to outfits. I had to rush after work so I grabbed one of my little black dresses (found at Winners a few years ago on clearance for $20.00) and of course, bedazzled it up with jewelry. I decided to wear my black boots with gold studs for a touch of toughness.



What an amazing opportunity to see what all of the girls were wearing. From Italian designer shoes, jackets from Dynamite, and Joe Fresh leggings, the combinations were unexpected and truly amazing! The best accessories of all were the gorgeous smiles and fun attitudes.




A Look at the Night

 

 The Birthday Girl

Dress: Forever XXI
Shoes: Nine West 
Necklace: Forever XX1






  





 

Me

Dress: Parassuco 
Necklace and Earrings: Amrita Singh 
Boots: Winners (unsure of designer) 
Gold Cuff: Forever XXI 








 








The Girls 

 

 














































 

Are you planning a night out? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment