Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

From Office to Drinks TGIF

I love meeting friends after work on a Friday, but the big dilemma is always about looking work appropriate and then converting to out on the town appropriate.

My tricks for the conversion:

1. Wear an outfit that will translate well from office to night with a few accessories
2. Pack jewelry that you can add to your outfit
3. Pack a pair of shoes that you can change into after work
4. Keep the day time make up light and minimal so that you can spruce up just before 5pm!
5. Smile baby! It's Friday and you are done with the office!

The outfit below:

I added a big gold necklace and big chandelier earrings. I changed into my heel boots and added black eyeliner and a red lip of course. I finished it off with a colourful scarf.
Even the rain couldn't bring this girl down.


This gorgeous image was captured by my one and only Marcus Dias

Necklace: Forever XXI
Scarf: Winners
Boots: Winners (last year)
Dress: Le Chateau (hand me down from my sister - thanks Lindy)
Purse : Coach 

No comments:

Post a Comment