Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

I’m Blushing



I ran out of blush. This is a first world problem – I get that. But honestly, this is no joke. I decided to take a stroll through the lanes at Shoppers. They actually have some very good brands available. But I decided that I didn’t really want to spend $15.00 - $25.00 on blush. Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE Nars blush, but I decided to try something new and affordable. 

Enter Rimmel London Blush # 130 Pink Sorbet 

Overall, I am pretty pleased. It lasts for a very long time and goes on quite well. However, I am not very impressed with the packaging / container. It’s extremely difficult to open and I chipped my darn nail polish. Hmmm. 

Any blush suggestions? 






2 comments:

  1. I will try this blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a great colour that will look great on any skin tone. ;)

    ReplyDelete