Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

That’s a Wrap


I can’t believe that this is my 50th blog post!

I started this blog as a creative outlet. I had no idea how much this blog would allow me to connect with people and share our ideas and passion not only for fashion but life in general.
Ever since I was young, clothes have been a way for me to express myself. I guess it’s an extension of my personality. 

What I love most about fashion is that everyone interprets style and trends differently. I am always inspired by other people’s style. Remember, what looks good on someone else may not always look good on you. But that’s the point isn’t it? We don’t want to all look the same. We want to dress in a way that is true to who we are as unique individuals in this beautiful world

As I sign off and end this blog I want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to all the ladies who posed in front of my IPhone and to my patient and handsome husband who endured the many spontaneous photo shoots just before we headed out the door. 

I am going to leave you with some of my favourite quotes. I hope you have been inspired to try something creative yourself. 

The picture below is not from my IPhone. But I thought that I should remain true to myself and go out in a grand manor. 

Remember ladies, the world is your runway and you can work it like the best of them. 

Love,
Ramona


"The woman is the most perfect doll that I have dressed with delight and admiration." -  Karl Lagerfeld


"Fashions fade, style is eternal."-  Yves Saint-Laurent

"The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world." — Alicia Keys


"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."-  Gianni Versace

“Style is saying who you are without having to speak” - Rachel Zoe

"One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress." - Karl Lagerfeld

“Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves and, of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys they’d just walk around naked at all times.” - Betsy Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment