Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Catholic Connection



My sister Linda and I have a tendency to show up to events wearing similar, if not the same, outfits. Maybe it’s out sisterly connection. But either way, this time I guess we were both channelling our inner spirituality. 
I am still not entirely sure that I like people, or my sister, wearing a Rosary as a fashion statement. But then who the heck am I to question someone else’s religious or spiritual beliefs. Heck, they are probably a lot more committed than I am at this moment. 

Either way, I thought that it was a cute coincidence that we, once again, had our very own theme for a night out at a pub. 

I choose my ripped jeans to complement the rock style sleeveless shirt. But then I decided to add a feminine touch by pairing the outfit with a girly necklace. I also wore my grandma’s costume bracelet. It’s almost like a vintage version of the Michael Kors belt buckle bracelet.  

I think it’s important to mix and compliment styles. Too much edginess can look out of place. Add a feminine detail and the outfit takes on a different tone. 









My outfit:
Shirt: Winners
Jeans: "Lucy" Dylan George (Winners) 
Necklace: Forever XXI
Shoes: Winners

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Finally figured out how to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tina! It has been a lot of fun.

      Delete