Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

Dressing Like a Boss

Girls' night out always means picking out a fabulous outfit. I was over the whole dress thing so I decided to dress up like a Boss!  Or as I say it "Bawws!!!!"

My translation of "Bawws" was to pair my Rachel Roy skinny tux pant, as seen here before, with a simple white t-shirt and sky high nude pumps, which in my opinion is a must in every girl's wardrobe. The gangster chic component was added with my black and white Ralph Laurel blazer. 

If you know anything about me by now, you know that I can't leave without piling on the jewelry. I choose to layer three necklaces to break up the white on white. 

I felt FABULOUS! I have to say that wearing a really tall pair of heels not only makes me feel closer to God, but pretty powerful too. These Nine West pumps were pretty comfortable. Look for a platform base to support the height and you will rock them all night.

So remember ladies, girls' night out gives you a chance to take a risk with your fashion. 



White T-Shirt: Calvin Klein 
Blazer: Ralph Lauren 
Pants: Rachel Roy 
Pumps: Nine West 
Earrings: Winners 
Ring: Winners 
Necklaces (Lolo, Forever XXI, Sugar Lime)

Do you feel extra sexy when you rock sky high heels?

No comments:

Post a Comment