Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Mad about Maxi



Being a petite girl, I wasn’t quite on board with the maxi dress craze. Don’t get me wrong. I would often admire the gorgeous flow and styles of maxi dresses but I never thought that I would be able to pull off the look. Ladies, I was wrong. 

I was browsing through the racks at Winners when I came across this gorgeous black and beige maxi. It was so pretty and feminine. The lace details and the luxurious fabric had me at hello. I could not get myself to put it down. I was running late so there was no time to head back to the dressing room. With a quick prayer and knowing that I would be able to return the dress it if looked horrible, I decided to buy it. My mom and aunt cheered me on as I walked up to the cashier. 

I think it looks great. It’s also so comfortable to wear. I wore the belt that it came with but the dress can be dressed up even more with a chunky gold belt or even a magenta colour belt for an unexpected pop of colour. 





Dress: Monteau (Winners) 
Sandals: Roberto Vianni 

 

What’s the verdict ladies? Are you mad about maxi dresses or can you live without them?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment