Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Fashion ’spiration

I am such a great mood these days and I know that it must be the weather. What’s not to love about living in gorgeous Vancouver in the summer?

Summer allows all of us to shed the jackets and boots for lighter and brighter clothing. I love seeing what all the girls are wearing.
I am obsessed with colour blocking, various patterns, bights, and neon colour combinations right now. I think the excitement and energy of summer can be seen in the fashion choices.

Here are two lovely ladies that I had to showcase because they simply looked FABULOUS! I love the way they each styled their outfits and the common indicator is that they are both wearing coloured belts.

 Ms. M. L. 

I love how this entire outfit is styled. The various colours work together because the navy top is anchored by the metallic blue sandals. The pictures don’t really do these shorts justice. In person the colour and fabric really stand out. Doesn’t she look effortlessly cool?




Shirt: Uniqlo
Shorts: Gap
Belt: J-Crew
Purse: Balenciaga
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack (no brand)

Ms. K. M. 

K was wearing this at work and I thought that she really looked like a ray of sunshine. The pink belt and pink manicured nails really pick up the splashes of pink in the yellow cardigan. I am in LOVE with this chunky necklace. It adds a spot of sophistication to the outfit and also ties in the sparkle of her flats. Well done lady.


Cardigan: H & M
Pants: Smart Set 
Belt: Smart Set 
Necklace: Handmade Gift (gorgeous huh?) 
Shoes: Forever XXI

Are you inspired to add a splash of colour to your summer stylings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment