Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Chicana Cool



I can’t believe it’s been over a month since I last blogged. Life has been ridiculously FABULOUS! I am no longer a Vegas virgin. My baby brother is finally legal (what a fun night it was) and my gorgeous sister married the love of her life. There was so much going on and I was busy absorbing every minute of it. We had family from out of town and it has just been a blast! Now that all the festivities are done, I am slowly getting back to reality.

It’s absolutely gorgeous in Vancouver. The sun is shining and everyone is out and about. We were taking out cousins out for a night on the town, starting with drinks at Reflections at Hotel Georgia. The outdoor lounge has a Miami vibe and the drinks are like a good man…strong and delicious!


Linda wore a simple black dress with my coral blue chunky necklace. The pop of colour made the outfit summer night ready. I love the pockets as well.

I decided to pair a floral peplum skirt with a simple black top. I felt quite pretty in a hot Latina kind of way. The red floral print really made the entire outfit pop. Since I knew that I would be walking around a lot, I chose my black and brown platform shoes. I actually kept the accessories to a minimum. The outfit and the night was a success.  

Have you been to Reflections? What are your favourite hot spots in Vancouver? 











Shirt: Maxazria 
Skirt: Forever XXI 
Sandals: Cynthia Rowley 
Bangles: Forever XXI 
Earrings: Winners 




 Dress: Winners 
Necklace: Forever XXI 


No comments:

Post a Comment