Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Shine Bright Like a Diamond

As I have stated before, I am currently obsessed with bright colours.

My current obsession: perfect fit cotton t-shirts. They can be found in plenty of stores and they come in all sorts of fun and colourful shades. Calvin Klein and J Crew are my fav shops for these t-s right now.

I decided to pair a bright neon orange t-shirt with light lemon coloured stretch jeans. The outfit needed a punch so I decided to wear my leopard print heels. The cream coloured purse grounded the outfit. Don’t be afraid to break the rules ladies. Bights, stretch and leopard print work together. You just need to make sure your attitude matters. Ha!





T-shirt: CK
Stretch Jeans: CK
Purse: Coach 
Shoes: Fioni (Payless 5 years ago) 


Have you spotted any perfect fit t-s at good prices recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment