Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Slim Pickings



My name is Ramona and the title of this post is a lie. Before we get our panties in a twist let me explain. 

We celebrated my beautiful sister’s bachelorette on Saturday. In order for her to stand out like the princess she is, all the girls were asked to wear a little black dress (LBD). 

I have mentioned it before and I will say it again. LBDs are a girl’s best friend. I think they are timeless. Depending on the shoes and accessories, you can re-wear a dress several times without anyone noticing. 

I have several black dresses but I narrowed it down to my top three choices for the big night. I knew that I would wear my satin pink heels with the dress I chose. Slim pickings, but I managed. 

Each of the dresses I chose were selected because of their unique details. 

Here were the top three choices: 

Option A 






 Peplum and Lace: Forever XXI



 Option B







 Lycra Stretch: 5 years old - Random Store from New West 


Option C









 Classic Parassuco: Winners



The Shoes 


Spring 

The Winner: Option B



This dress won mainly because the material is perfect for sucking me in. I also liked the flirty one shoulder detail. I decided to pair my lipstick and accessories to the colour of the night... pink! 















Stay tuned for pics of the gorgeous Bride to Be and all the lovely ladies with their LBDs - that's on the blog tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment