Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Salt and Pepper

Salt and pepper are the two best spices right?

As I said yesterday all the girls were asked to wear a LBD to Linda's pre-wedding festivities. It was so much fun to see the variations of the LBD.

I have to apologize for the quality of the photos.  As the night progressed, so did my alcohol intake, which lead to a few fuzzy pictures. Ha! But then again, isn't that the point of a bachelorette?

 

The Bride to Be


Linda decided to wear a simple white spaghetti strap top and a white embroidered skirt with a pair of sky high gold glitter heels. She managed to add a slight edge to the understated elegant outfit by adding chunky jewelry. 

There was something very fresh and young about her that night. Maybe it was her beautiful smile. Or maybe it was the fact that I was seeing my beautiful baby sister getting ready to transition to the next phase of her life. Regardless, she was absolute perfection. And we all knew it! 




 
Congratulations my Love!

 

The Ladies 



Here is Ms. Melissa Louie - check out her fashion blog that she writes with her sister http://goldonblackblog.com/

   


Ms. L. M. Now that is the way you dress a baby bump!




Ms. N. K. She just got engaged! I love the detailing on this dress.





Ms. T. R. I love the pretty bow detailed belt on this dress. 



Ms. M. E. How is it that this stunner had a baby just two months ago?


 Ms. K. D. She has a closet I would like to take hostage.


Ms. N. T. Amazing body + LBD = perfect combination.


Ms. A. J. What a playful fun dress for a girl's night!


Ms. C. R. The runways of Paris called. They would like you to return ASAP!   



Ms. E. Y. I love the combination of feminine and tough detail to the dress.


Ms. I. V. Another lady with a killer bod. Simple yet powerful LBD.  


Ms. R. W. Leather and chains completed this party. 



CHEERS LADIES! 


Hope you found some LBD inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment